National Harbor Group Tour Market
Occupying 350 acres of prime waterfront, National Harbor’s resort-like environment accommodates all types of visitors – from small tour groups to large. Motorcoach parking at National Harbor is a snap. Just follow these steps.
- Arrive on-site, unload passengers at the St. George Blvd. bus stop
- Once they have unloaded the bus, the driver can proceed to the Fleet Garage Parking Office located on the P2 level of Fleet Garage, adjacent to the main entrance off of Fleet Street
- Pay $50.00 per bus to park for the day. This payment can be made via check, money order, and credit or debit card. Cash is not accepted at the office.
- Driver is provided a hangtag to display
- Once the driver receives the hangtag, they can proceed to the SouthPointe lot which has a motorcoach staging area
For more information contact:
National Harbor, Senior Facility Manager, SP+
Direct: 301.567.2277 ex 226
For more information on group stays, please contact:
Josh Winston, CDME
Tourism Director, National Harbor
165 Waterfront Street
National Harbor, MD 20745